Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Got Pink?

We do!  Walls that is!

Ok ok, we all know how much I (Summer) loves pink.  But I promise not to go too overboard with it!

So as I sit here at the new place typing on my old keyboard that my 6 yr old daughter has dropped some mystery goo between the m & n keys (so, so if you see any double nn's or mm's that were obviously not intentional, know you know why).  I can't help but picture all the beautiful women (and you are ALL beautiful!) coming in, checking in at the front desk with big grins on their faces!  So exciting!

I've been a busy bee today, I have finally finished the bathroom floor!  yea!
See the progression?  I had to scrape the nasty linoleum that was on the floor off, then throw chems on it to loosen the adhesive, then scrape with a big scraper, then hand scrape the rest off, then patch the concrete, etc etc...
But it's finally done! yeah!  It's so pretty too, I'm so proud of me! lol
before & during scraping...


after!



Kristin has been painting like a mad woman!  Seriously, watch out cause her shoulders are gonna turn hulk like soon!
So here's some pics of her painting our new pink wall..don't worry, there's only 2 accent walls this color, but OMG it's SOOOOOO pretty in person!  You instantly feel happy when you see it!



*music time*
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk in side that trunk
Ima get get get get you drunk, get you love drunk off my humps..my humps my humps my humps my humps

sooo, someone please tell Kristin to just say NO to crack!  Yes ladies, I am most defiantly posting her thong shot on the internet for all to see...I know she'd love me just the same! ;)


So alas, here's the new entry...just picture it without the toilets in the middle..mmmk?



So we have started on the pole room floors, poles are on order, mirrors are on order (thanks Dad!), walls will be DONE this week!  Framing has started!  WOOT!

Um, is this illegal child labor we see?  We can pay them with candy right?

And my poor kids, they got out of school last week, so they have to come here while I work all day...thank goodness for playstation!  Yes, I know, not the best babysitter, but it's free, heh.  My daughter is certainly easier to entertain, she's been coloring her new tinkerbell coloring books.


OH!  I almost forgot, my first injury! yea...er I mean OOWWWIIEEE.

So I'm a little reckless when it comes to demo..

here's a play by play
Round one..
Summer has the upper hand, knocking holes in the walls face...take that wall!

Wall comes back at Summer, throwing debris all in her eyes!  ooh, what a low blow.

Summer comes back with a one two kick

Oh NO!  Wall takes Summer DOWN, She should've have seen the wall coming for her, that's gonna leave a mark..  (picture is recreated for dramatic effect)

But wait, Summer comes back with a vengeance!  I don't think I've ever seen that look in her eye, WATCH OUT!  OOOOOHHHHHHH  Summer strikes the wall down.  Honestly, it never had a chance!

This match is OVER, Summer knocks out wall!
**CROWD ROARS**
(^um, is that super nerdy of me??) lol

The aftermath.....


So as you can see, we've been busy bees!

Many people are asking when we're moving, not totally sure yet.  We are aiming for July 1st.  You will get a newsletter when we do telling you we've moved, it will also be on the website homepage, and here on blogspot, on facebook, on twitter, so follow us on one of those and you'll get the notice!

Well, I'm off to go drive back home to Vancouver, I'm one tired gal!

Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink walls. That is the prettiest color! I cannot wait for the big move!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Diva Den Studio | TNB